Roof issues can be tough for homeowners and business owners because of the expense involved in most roofing services, so it can be hard to know if it’s time to repair, patch, or replace your roof. Homeowners in North Texas have a reputable roofing company on their side.
JDM Roofing & Construction LLC, Alba TX’s most trusted roofers, not only have the right roofing services to repair leaks, but they can also replace your roof with high quality roofing materials that will last for years.
Is it time to repair, patch, or replace your roof?
Here’s some of the ways to know what kind of roofing services will best help protect your home or commercial building.
Signs You Need Roof Repair
There are both obvious and subtle signs of roof damage. Obvious damage like missing shingles usually results in roof leaks that discolor or warp paint in the interior of the home. More subtle signs like mold growth or shifted roofing materials need regular roof inspections to uncover.
When Roof Patching Can Work
If you have roof damage that’s localized to a certain area, patching that part of the roof with new shingles or other roofing materials can take care of that damage. This type of roof repair is only recommended for roofs that are under 20 years old and only have that one area of damage.
When It’s Time for Roof Replacement
One of the major signs that roof replacement is the best course is that there are different areas of damage. When your roof is nearing the end of its warranty or is over 20 years old, it can be time for a replacement, even if there aren’t obvious leaks.
JDM Roofing & Construction LLC: Alba TX’s Trusted Roofers
If you’re dealing with roof leaks or worried about your roof developing problems, call the most reputable roofers in North Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction, for a free roof inspection.
Contact us right away and discover what roofing services are for you!
There are several common types of roof leaks in Edom TX and around North Texas that homeowners need to understand before they call roofers out to their home. Sure, homeowners don’t need to know everything about roof work, but it’s important to understand where roof leaks come from.
JDM Roofing & Construction, Edom TX’s best roofers, have the right roof repair solutions for all these common roof leaks, and we’ll work with our homeowners to find the best roofing services for their needs.
Common Roof Leaks in Edom TX
Let’s break down the sources of the most common roof leaks.
- Poor Roof Installation – If the roofing materials weren’t properly installed in the first place, then cracks and shifting can occur in the roofing, opening up the roof to leaks. This can happen in valleys, around skylights and chimneys, or anywhere on the roof.
- Lack of Roof Maintenance – Neglecting storm damage, not cleaning out gutters regularly, letting mold grow on the roof, or otherwise not maintaining your roofing will lead to leaks as the roofing breaks down.
- Roof Age – Over time, roofing materials and roof structures will weaken; that’s just a natural process. Most roofs only last around 15 – 25 years, so if it’s been a while, it’s worth it to get a roof inspection.
- Leaks Around Roof Flashing – If your flashing isn’t installed correctly, it can end up pulling away from the roofing materials and causing leaks. The tar that connects flashing to roofing can also break down over time.
- Storm Damage to the Roof – Storms are a real test of roofing with high winds, hail stones, and heavy rains. Wind can tear off or shift shingles; hail stones can shift shingles or dent metal roofing; and heavy rains wear away granules on the roof surface.
JDM Roofing & Construction: Best Roof Repair Contractors in Edom TX
If your roof is starting to form leaks, or maybe you’ve been dealing with roof leaks for years, you need a local roofing company with experience and integrity.
Contact JDM Roofing & Construction, Edom TX’s most reputable roofers, for a roof inspection to find the source of your roof leaks.
When homeowners need to hire a quality roofer in Hawkins TX, they might be worried about what questions to ask and how to ensure they’ll get quality roofing work. Luckily, local homeowners have professional licensed roofers on their side. JDM Roofing & Construction, Hawkins TX’s most reputable roofing company, is so confident that we can help local homeowners that we’ll go over things to ask when hiring a quality roofer.
Hiring a Quality Roofer
Signs of a Reputable Local Roofing Company
- Has a robust internet presence
- Plenty of testimonials from satisfied customers
- Members of local organizations like the BBB
- Holds insurance policies and professional licensing for all roofers
- Provides detailed roofing estimates for all work
Questions to Ask A Potential Roofer
- Will I have a dedicated person of contact during the roofing work?
- How long have you been in the roofing business?
- Can you explain all the items on your estimate?
- Do you offer guarantee your roofing work?
- What steps will you take to keep my property clean?
- What kind of warranties do your roofing materials carry?
- Can you help me file a homeowners insurance claim for the roofing work?
Roofers and Homeowners Insurance
Your roofing company should be working for you with your homeowners insurance to make sure that you get the work you need without having to pay too much out of pocket. We have experience not only with roofing but also with the ins and outs of insurance claims, so we can help you file with your insurance company as well as provide all necessary paperwork.
JDM Roofing & Construction: Hawkins TX’s Quality Roofers
With decades of experience in roofing services around North Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction is the best choice for local homeowners who need a new roof, a roof replacement, or storm damage repair.
If you need a quality roofer, don’t wait! Contact us right away!
Having damage to your roof, whether from a recent storm or just time, is a scary thing for a homeowner. Your roof protects your home and everyone in it, so you need to trust that your roof can get permanently fixed to keep more problems from happening. Getting the best quality roofing repair work can be scary, too.
JDM Roofing & Construction, Winnsboro TX’s trusted roofing company, is here for our local homeowners when they have roof damage. Our decades of experience with residential roof repair mean that we can help, whatever type of roof repair you need. Here’s some of the ways we can restore your roof.
Types of Roof Repair
- Shingle replacements or repairs can fix leaks due to missing or damaged shingles.
- Leaking flashing, the material that protects vents and chimneys, can also be a problem, but the professionals can replace or seal flashing to fix roof leaks.
- For roofs with multiple leaks, it may be time for a full roof replacement with high quality roofing materials that will protect your home for up to 30 years.
Storm Damage Repairs
- When high winds lift shingles, certified roofers can replace the shingles as well as the underlayment, making a permanent waterproof fix.
- Damaged gutters and siding can also be repaired by roofers with access to the best quality siding, gutters, and roofing materials.
- Removing debris and performing a professional roof inspection after a storm is a great way to catch leaks and other roof damage before they worsen.
JDM Roofing & Construction: Winnsboro TX’s Roof Repair Experts
If you’ve discovered roof leaks or have any kind of damage to the exterior of your home, don’t wait to contact the most reputable roof repair company in Winnsboro TX, JDM Roofing & Construction. We can fix any kind of roof damage with high quality, guaranteed materials.
So you found a roof leak in your home. Not an ideal situation, and it can have most homeowners upset and wondering what to do. While it’s true you can fix a leaky roof yourself if the leak is small enough or in a space you can easily access, the only way to ensure you have a permanent roof fix is to call in professional roofing contractors.
JDM Roofing & Construction, Yantis TX’s trusted roofing company, has decades of experience with roof repairs. Our roofing experts can quickly find the source of your roof leak with the latest in roof inspection technology. Our bonded and insured roofing contractors can then fix leaks using only high quality roofing materials and exceptional workmanship.
What kinds of roof leaks are there?
- Roofing Material Failure – When an asphalt shingle peels up or gets torn away by high winds, it leaves your roof vulnerable to leaking.
- Vent and Chimney Leaks – Any roof part that goes through the roofing material can be open to leakage. Usually, these areas are protected by flashing, but it can fail.
- Aging Roof Leaks – When your roof is older, it can develop leaks in several places. These can often be complicated to fix, so roof replacement may be recommended.
How do you fix a leaky roof?
- Proper installation keeps most roofing intact, but there are shingle replacements or patching services that can fix roof leaks due to roofing material failure.
- Leaks around vents, pipes, and chimneys are fixed by using professional-grade caulking and replacing flashing.
- Aging roof leaks can be harder to fix, and you might need a full roof replacement to ensure proper protection of your home.
JDM Roofing & Construction: Yantis TX’s Roof Repair Company
Whether a storm has just blown through or your roof is aging, you shouldn’t wait for leaks to permanently damage the wooden supports for your roof. Contact the most reputable roof repair company in northeast Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction. Our extensive experience with roof leaks and roof storm damage will ensure that your roof leak is permanently fixed.
When it’s time for roof repairs, homeowners can be scared and worried about getting taken advantage of, but their local reputable roof repair company can set their minds at ease. For the best residential roof repair services in North/East Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction is the reputable roofing company to call. With decades of experience in the roofing and insurance industries, we have the skills to get your roof repaired to like new condition. So that you’re prepared, here’s some frequently asked questions about residential roof repair.
Residential Roof Repair FAQs
Can I repair my roof or do I need roof replacement?
This is a big question for a homeowner, and the short answer is that it depends on the severity of your roof damage and the age of your roof. If you have multiple leaks or structural damage to your roof, then a replacement is recommended, but if a storm blew off a couple of shingles, that can be repaired.
How long should my roof last?
The average lifespan for a roof is between 20 – 30 years, and at 15 years, it’s important to get frequent professional roof inspections to catch problems early.
What kind of damage can a storm do to my roof?
Storms can cause physical damage from wind blowing off shingles to hail damaging shingles, but heavy rains can also wash away roofing granules and overwhelm your roofing system, causing leaks.
Can my roofing company help with an insurance claim?
The homeowners insurance experts at JDM Roofing & Construction can because we understand what exactly the insurance companies need.
Terrell TX’s Residential Roof Repair Experts
JDM Roofing & Construction, Terrell TX’s best roofers, have decades of experience in the roofing industry, so we can find the right repair solutions for your property and execute them with the highest quality workmanship. If your roof was damaged in a storm or just by time, contact us right away for the best residential roof repair services in North Texas.
When their roof has damage either after a storm or just from years of wear, homeowners may wonder if they can do DIY roof repairs or if they need to hire a roofing contractor. This is a tough question, but it’s made easier if you have reputable roofing contractors in your area. In Van TX, JDM Roofing & Construction is this trusted roofing company with decades of experience with all kinds of roof repairs from total roof replacement to storm damage roof repairs.
Texas Homeowners, Should You DIY Roof Repair or Hire a Roofing Contractor?
Though a DIY fix for home exterior damage can be tempting, there are plenty of reasons to call in a roofing professional.
- Tools and Labor – The first question you have to ask is if you are capable of doing the work. Do you have ladders, nail guns, and the ability to get the best quality roofing materials, let alone put it all together? Probably not.
- Roofing Knowledge & Experience – This may be your first roof repair, but it’s not your local roofing contractor’s. Professional training cannot be overvalued when it comes to home repair and construction.
- Liability Concerns – If you fall off your roof, who will cover your medical bills? Professional roofers have liability insurance on all employees that covers them, but also your property in case the worst happens.
- Homeowners Insurance – Many roofing experts are also experienced in navigating the insurance claims process, so they can advocate for their clients to the insurance company to get the best deal on roof repairs.
DFW’s Trusted Roof Repair Experts Are JDM Roofing & Construction
JDM Roofing & Construction, Van TX’s trusted roofing company, has been repairing and installing roofing all over North/East Texas for decades, and we understand the ins and outs of the insurance claims process, so we can help you get your roof repaired quickly and efficiently. Contact us today if your roof needs a little (or a lot of) love!