When homeowners need to hire a quality roofer in Hawkins TX, they might be worried about what questions to ask and how to ensure they’ll get quality roofing work. Luckily, local homeowners have professional licensed roofers on their side. JDM Roofing & Construction, Hawkins TX’s most reputable roofing company, is so confident that we can help local homeowners that we’ll go over things to ask when hiring a quality roofer.
Hiring a Quality Roofer
Signs of a Reputable Local Roofing Company
- Has a robust internet presence
- Plenty of testimonials from satisfied customers
- Members of local organizations like the BBB
- Holds insurance policies and professional licensing for all roofers
- Provides detailed roofing estimates for all work
Questions to Ask A Potential Roofer
- Will I have a dedicated person of contact during the roofing work?
- How long have you been in the roofing business?
- Can you explain all the items on your estimate?
- Do you offer guarantee your roofing work?
- What steps will you take to keep my property clean?
- What kind of warranties do your roofing materials carry?
- Can you help me file a homeowners insurance claim for the roofing work?
Roofers and Homeowners Insurance
Your roofing company should be working for you with your homeowners insurance to make sure that you get the work you need without having to pay too much out of pocket. We have experience not only with roofing but also with the ins and outs of insurance claims, so we can help you file with your insurance company as well as provide all necessary paperwork.
JDM Roofing & Construction: Hawkins TX’s Quality Roofers
With decades of experience in roofing services around North Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction is the best choice for local homeowners who need a new roof, a roof replacement, or storm damage repair.
If you need a quality roofer, don’t wait! Contact us right away!
Texas homeowners that need roofing work can be worried about the integrity of their roofing company because the longevity of their new roof or roofing repairs depend on how well roofing contractors do their jobs. Homeowners want to know that they’re hiring the best roofing company in their area, and northeast Texas homeowners are in luck.
JDM Roofing & Construction, Emory TX’s most reputable roofers, are concerned with our clients trusting in our exceptional workmanship on every roofing job. We’re so confident in our workmanship that we’ll even tell you what questions you should ask a roofing contractor before you sign a single thing!
10 Questions to Ask Your Roofing Contractor
- Do you provide a free roofing inspection for my property? What about real estate roof inspections?
- What parts of my property do you need to look at during a roof inspection? Will a roofing expert perform the inspection?
- Will you show me documentation of the damage you’ve found on my roof?
- Do you give written roofing estimates? Is all work to be done or all steps of roof installation listed?
- How do roofing material costs figure into the price of my roofing project?
- Does your company have a presence on the internet? Can I see pictures of the roofs you’ve installed or read testimonials from happy clients?
- Are you bonded and licensed for roofing?
- Which types of insurance coverage do you carry for your workers and my property?
- What kind of warranties do you offer on your work? What about roofing material warranties?
- Can you help me file a claim for roofing work with my homeowners insurance company?
JDM Roofing & Construction: Emory TX’s Trusted Roofing Contractors
If you’re thinking about getting roofing work in northeast Texas, contact JDM Roofing & Construction right now! We can answer all your questions about roofing, roof estimates, roof repair, as well as our history as a roofing company and our professional credentials.