If you’re looking for a roofing material that can last up to 50 years, gives a high-end look to your roof, and is highly wind and weather resistant, metal roofing is an excellent choice. For homeowners needing a new metal roof in Northeast Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction is the company to use.
North Texas’ Metal Roofing Experts
With our relationships with reputable roofing manufacturers like ETAS, we can find just the right kind of metal roofing system for your home or commercial building. Our decades of experience in roofing means we can also install your new metal roof, whatever the type, quickly and efficiently, protecting your property for up to half a century!
What is Metal Roofing Made Of?
We offer two main types of metal roofing: galvanized and galvalume steel.
- Galvanized Steel is manufactured coating steel with a a layer of zinc to extend the life of the steel panel and slow the corrosion process. This is the type of steel used when making painted panels and is the most common form of steel roofing material.
- Galvalume Steel is similar to Galvanized, but Galvalume uses a combination of aluminum and zinc coating. Because it’s not painted, Galvalume has the traditional “galvanized metal” look.
Advantages of Metal Roofing Systems
- Longevity – Metal roofs can last up to 50 years, decades longer than other roofing materials.
- Durability – Metal panels are much less likely to fail or suffer hail and impact damage than shingles.
- Weather Resistance – Certain types of metal roofing like standing seam roofing are created for hard rain and all metal roofing is very wind resistant.
- Aesthetics – Whether you choose a painted steel or Galvalume roof, your roofing will give your home or commercial building a high-end look.
- Discounts– Insurance companies consider metal roofing Class 4 hail resistant and will often provide a discount on your home insurance!
JDM Roofing & Construction: Your Trusted Metal Roof Company
In Northeast Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction is the premier roofing company for all your metal roof needs. Contact us today to learn what we can do for your property!