Looking for a roofing material for a new roof that is long-lasting and budget friendly? Asphalt shingle roofing is the most economical choice, offering durable protection for you home while staying within your budget.
Your Northeast Texas Asphalt Shingle Roofing Experts
JDM Roofing & Construction, Grand Saline’s most trusted roofers, are dedicated to helping Northeast Texas homeowners protect their homes with the highest quality roofing products. We partner with quality roofing manufactures like GAF to only offer the best shingles available with the best warranties, and we’re licensed and trained for the latest roof installation techniques.
Asphalt Shingle Roofing: Superior Protection For Your Home
Asphalt shingles are made of layers of materials starting with a mase mat that’s saturated with asphalt and then coated with mineral granules. The layers provide protection against weather, UV rays, and fire, while the way they are installed create a waterproof seal. Shingles are recommended for pitched roofs (or roofs with a slope) because they’re designed to shed water using gravity.
Benefits of Asphalt Shingles
- Versatility – Asphalt shingles, available in various colors and finishes, can be installed on wide variety of roof types, and they can easily accommodate venting, skylights, chimneys, and more.
- Cost-Effectiveness – Not only are these shingles cheaper to install, they save homeowners money on energy costs by being very energy-efficient.
- Weather Resistance – Asphalt shingles are also highly rated for impacts and high winds, which means they’re perfect for areas that get major storms like Northeast Texas.
- Lightweight – Different roof materials such as metal or tile require certain types of support, but shingles are lightweight enough to go over existing roofs.
- Easy Installation & Repair – One of the best aspects of this roofing type is that they don’t take long to install and can be easily repaired by roofing professionals.
Contact the roofing experts JDM Roofing & Construction today to learn more about how an asphalt shingle roof can protect your investment in your home!