So you found a roof leak in your home. Not an ideal situation, and it can have most homeowners upset and wondering what to do. While it’s true you can fix a leaky roof yourself if the leak is small enough or in a space you can easily access, the only way to ensure you have a permanent roof fix is to call in professional roofing contractors.
JDM Roofing & Construction, Yantis TX’s trusted roofing company, has decades of experience with roof repairs. Our roofing experts can quickly find the source of your roof leak with the latest in roof inspection technology. Our bonded and insured roofing contractors can then fix leaks using only high quality roofing materials and exceptional workmanship.
What kinds of roof leaks are there?
- Roofing Material Failure – When an asphalt shingle peels up or gets torn away by high winds, it leaves your roof vulnerable to leaking.
- Vent and Chimney Leaks – Any roof part that goes through the roofing material can be open to leakage. Usually, these areas are protected by flashing, but it can fail.
- Aging Roof Leaks – When your roof is older, it can develop leaks in several places. These can often be complicated to fix, so roof replacement may be recommended.
How do you fix a leaky roof?
- Proper installation keeps most roofing intact, but there are shingle replacements or patching services that can fix roof leaks due to roofing material failure.
- Leaks around vents, pipes, and chimneys are fixed by using professional-grade caulking and replacing flashing.
- Aging roof leaks can be harder to fix, and you might need a full roof replacement to ensure proper protection of your home.
JDM Roofing & Construction: Yantis TX’s Roof Repair Company
Whether a storm has just blown through or your roof is aging, you shouldn’t wait for leaks to permanently damage the wooden supports for your roof. Contact the most reputable roof repair company in northeast Texas, JDM Roofing & Construction. Our extensive experience with roof leaks and roof storm damage will ensure that your roof leak is permanently fixed.