Texas homeowners that need roofing work can be worried about the integrity of their roofing company because the longevity of their new roof or roofing repairs depend on how well roofing contractors do their jobs. Homeowners want to know that they’re hiring the best roofing company in their area, and northeast Texas homeowners are in luck.
JDM Roofing & Construction, Emory TX’s most reputable roofers, are concerned with our clients trusting in our exceptional workmanship on every roofing job. We’re so confident in our workmanship that we’ll even tell you what questions you should ask a roofing contractor before you sign a single thing!
10 Questions to Ask Your Roofing Contractor
- Do you provide a free roofing inspection for my property? What about real estate roof inspections?
- What parts of my property do you need to look at during a roof inspection? Will a roofing expert perform the inspection?
- Will you show me documentation of the damage you’ve found on my roof?
- Do you give written roofing estimates? Is all work to be done or all steps of roof installation listed?
- How do roofing material costs figure into the price of my roofing project?
- Does your company have a presence on the internet? Can I see pictures of the roofs you’ve installed or read testimonials from happy clients?
- Are you bonded and licensed for roofing?
- Which types of insurance coverage do you carry for your workers and my property?
- What kind of warranties do you offer on your work? What about roofing material warranties?
- Can you help me file a claim for roofing work with my homeowners insurance company?
JDM Roofing & Construction: Emory TX’s Trusted Roofing Contractors
If you’re thinking about getting roofing work in northeast Texas, contact JDM Roofing & Construction right now! We can answer all your questions about roofing, roof estimates, roof repair, as well as our history as a roofing company and our professional credentials.