Outside Residential Roofing Sales Associate
Outside Sales Associate
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Must have a reliable truck with proof of auto insurance and ladder.
Knowledge of construction or the home services trades, preferably roofing.
Ability to climb onto steep slope roofs while Mother Nature throw a variety of weather conditions your way.
Ability to generate sales and manage projects.
Basic proficiency in technology.
Sales Associate Work Schedule
The workday has flexibility due to the schedules of homeowners.
Must be flexible to be called out for emergency services, including after normal business hours and weekends.
Strong earnings potential with a straight commission comphensation plan.
- Unlimited Commission with first-year earning potential of $80,000+, 2nd year income should be in the $100,000 to $150,000 range
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
How to Apply
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “APPLY NOW”
If you require alternative methods of application, please contact our office at 903-963-7663.
Job DescriptionJDM Roofing & Construction is seeking a motivated Outside Residential Roofing Sales Associate to aggressively grow their business in Van Zandt County and surrounding markets. If you are a self-sufficient person with a truck, a ladder, a passion for sales, along with knowledge in the storm damage & roofing industry, we are looking for you! Are you interested in building a successful and profitable sales career with a stable, respected, and growing company? Do you want to work for a home services construction company with integrity that you can feel good about representing? If so, this is the opportunity for you to build a profitable sales career! Through innovative thinking, the Outside Roofing Sales Associate will identify leads, negotiate contracts, and close deals with clients interested in purchasing residential roofing products. Must possess a successful sales strategy, be devoted to continuous improvement, and love to win! Seeking individuals who are performance-driven and want to work in a high energy, team-oriented environment. The successful candidate will possess an intense work ethic and extremely high integrity. The Residential Roofing Sales Associate will improve upon existing processes and challenge our sales methodology to facilitate high growth by the end of 2021.
- Experience in construction or the home services trades, preferably roofing
- Sales ability
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must not have fear of heights
- Ability to climb onto residential roofs while Mother Nature throws a variety of weather conditions your way.
- Flexibility to be called out for emergency services, including after normal business hours and weekends.
- Basic proficiency in technology
- A reliable truck and ladder (must provide proof of auto insurance)
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
About Our Company
We are a family-owned company, serving the residential roofing needs of East Texas. We install composition shingles as well as professional metal residential roofing. As a service-oriented company, our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction. We only use the best brands and are a Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning. We provide our customers with the best roofing solutions available, always taking into consideration their personal budget, time restrictions, and other needs. We are members of the National Roofing Contractors Association and have access to a multitude of training material to insure we provide our customers with a superior installation process. We are also members of the BBB and have 5-Star reviews on Google. We are currently branching out by extending our service area.
Our success depends on the dedication and work ethic of our employees. We offer competitive compensation, effective training, and family-like work culture.
- Drive revenue for our company by generating leads and closing sales with customers whose roofs have been damaged by storms.
- Maintaining a professional appearance for yourself and your equipment at all times. You will be the face of the company the first time our customers meet someone face to face.
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and local enhancement of JDM Roofing & Construction’s positioning and brand.
- Maintaining quality sales record and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the JDM Roofing Experience.
- Generation of new leads with targeted areas through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Effectively manage a territory with high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Team with customer service and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Remain knowledgeable of JDM Roofing products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Adherence to all company standards, business professionalism, safety practices and OHSA requirements.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them a seamless experience and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocate of our industry leading eduational material, game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and resources.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the JDM Roofing Promotion Experience – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Maintains a high degree of ethical behavior in all aspects of daily business.
- Drive results and growth.
- Do what’s right for each other, our team, our customers, and our communities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Interested in joining our JDM Roofing Team?
Are you driven to make a nice living while being ethical and service-oriented? Do you have excellent communication skills including the ability to explain technical information in layman’s terms? Are you self-motivated and able to work independently? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport easily? Are you organized and able to manage your time? If so, then you might just be perfect for this Outside Residential Roofing Sales Associate position in the home services and construction arena!
If you feel that you would be the right fit for our company, please click on the “Apply Now” button to submit an application.